Get salon nails in an instant with W7's Glamorous Nails
- Prepare nails by gently pushing back cuticles. Remove nail polish with nail polish remover, ensure nail is free from moisture and any natural oils. Make sure nails are dry.
- Select the correct size false nail which best fits your natural nail.
- Apply glue to the back of false nail.
- Apply a thin layer of glue onto your natural nail.
- Align with cuticle, gently press on and hold for 5 seconds.
- Trim and file surface to disrupt the protective top coat.
- Soak nails in artificial nail remover or acetone polish remover until soft.
- Wipe off softened nails and glue. Do not force or pull nails off.
Warning: Irritant. Contains Ethyl Cyanoacrylate. Bond Skin instantly. Avoid contact with eyes, mouth and skin. In the event of eye contact, flush with clean water for at least 15 minutes. If skin bonds, do not pull, soak in warm water or glue remover and peel apart gently. Keep away from children. Wipe off the glue nozzle after each application. Do not force open.
Pack contains: Glue, 24 x Nails, 1 x Mini Emery Board