The W7 Acrylic Nail Sculpting Kit is a set of the essentials for your nail salon at home!
This set includes:
20 Natural Tips
20 French Tips
How To Use:
- Ensure nails are clean, dry and oil free. Select the suitable size nail tip for each individual finger.
- Apply a small amount of Nail Glue into the well area of artificial tips for a customised fit.
- Trim and file artificial tip to desired length and shape.
- Pour a small amount of Acrylic Liquid into glass dappen dish.
- Dip brush into Acrylic Liquid, wipe excess liquid off on side of glass dish and then dip into Acrylic Powder. Slowly pull brush across powder until a small ball forms.
- Place acrylic nail mixture on nail. Gently press ball from side-to-side and lightly pull brush toward the nail tip.
- Repeat steps 2 & 3 until the tip and nail surface is levelled, smooth, and has a desirable shape.
- Let acrylic cure and harden for at least 5 minutes. Tap surface of nail with manicure stick to check when ready to file.
- File entire nail surface.
- Use buffing block to smooth and finish with desired nail polish if using Natural Nail Tips.
How To Remove:
- Trim off as much artificial tip as possible
- File surface and soak artificial nails in 5-minute intervals in an acetate- based nail polish remover until soft.
- Wipe off softened plastic and glue with paper towel, repeat process until all plastic and glue residue is gone.